Visas and invitations
We would like to inform you about some bureaucratic details.
- Please let us know if you need the invitation of Euler Mathematical Institute. We suppose you may need this invitation in your university etc.
- To visit Russia you need a visa. To get it you should:
- Fill out the registration form
(if you did not fill out it yet);
- Send us by fax the copy of your passport (if you did not send before), our fax number: 7 812 234 5819;
- Receive our official invitation on behalf of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Please, note that neither this announcement nor the invitation of the Euler Institute are not appropriate for applying for visa!
- Apply for visa to the Russian Consulate.
Note that application should be done in the city mentioned in the registration form.
- The invitation will be given for period of 1 month (approximately July, 1 -- July, 31).
But in the consulate they will ask you to fill out a request form where you have to indicate period of your visit in Russia. You may fill out this entry up to your own circumstances.