The conference "Dynamics,Combinatorics,Representations" is held on 31/8-4/9, 2015 at the Euler Institute, St.Petersburg.
A. M. Vershik - chair,
F. Petrov - chair, A. Malyutin, A. Lodkin, P. Zatiskiy, N. Zalesskaya, T. Vinogradova.
|The conference is partially supported by the Chebyshev Laboratory of SPbU through "Native Towns", the social investment program of JSC "Gazprom Neft"
We want to cover the following themes:The program will consist of general talks [50 min], short presentations [25 min] and discussions.
1. Combinatorial and arithmetical examples (substitutions, adic shifts, rearrangements, continued fractions).
2. Entropy, scaling entropy, non-amenable entropy.
3. Invariant measures, graded graphs, boundaries on infinity, traces of algebras, characters and representations of locally finite groups.
4. Filtrations, standardness, inner metric.
5. Combinatorics of paths, generating functions, identities, symmetric functions, formulae of generalized binomial coefficients.
6. Dynamics of metrics, Cantor dynamics, ergodic K-theory.
7. Polymorphisms, Markov operators, metric hyperbolicity.
8. Nonconventional ergodic averages and applications.
Proceedings of the Conference are to be published as a special issue of PDMI journal.
Do not hesitate to contact the organizers
by the following E-mail address: