Researcher and Teacher Assistant
|Phone:||+33–970–46–28–33 (with a voicemail)|
|Address in France:||
SeaTech, University of Toulon, |
Avenue de l'Université, BP 20132,
83957, La Garde (Toulon), Cedex, France.
|Address in Russia:||
Steklov Institute of Mathematics|
of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
27 Fontanka, 191023, St. Petersburg, Russia.
Profiles in scientific databases: MathSciNet ID 906772, MathNet ID 112050, ORCID/arXivID 0000–0002–6852–7453, Scopus ID 33867509300, ZentralBlatt ID blagouchine.iaroslav–v, Mendeley ID iaroslav-blagouchine, ResearchGate ID Iaroslav_Blagouchine.
- Ph.D. degree from École Centrale Marseille and Aix-Marseille University, France.
- M.S. degree from Grenoble Institute of Technology, France.
- B.S. degree from the St. Petersburg State University, Russia.
- One–year course at ETSIT of the Technical University of Madrid, Spain.
- One–year course at Collège Universitaire Français de Saint–Pétersbourg, Russia.
I worked at
- Steklov Institute of Mathematics at St. Petersburg (formerly LOMI), Laboratory of Mathematical Logic, Russia.
- University of Toulon, France.
- ISEN Engineering School, Toulon, France.
- Eurécom, Sophia–Antipolis, France.
- Grenoble Institute of Technology, France.
- CNRS, Délegation Rhône–Alpes, France.
- University of Stendhal, France.
- Three–year personal grant BGF from the French Government, France.
- One–year grant MIRA (formerly TEMPRA) from the region Rhône–Alpes, France.
- Marek Halter's grant (short–time grant) from the city of Paris and Collège Universitaire Français, France–Russia.
- Fellow of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics at St. Petersburg.
- Member of the St. Petersburg Mathematical Society.
- Member of IEEE (from 2009 to 2011).