Summer School: Various aspects of mathematical physics
August 8-11, 2016
Euler International Mathematical Institute, St. Petersburg, Russia
The School is organized by the Euler International Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, a branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute RAN, Saint Petersburg, Russia and Saint-Petersburg State University, on August 8-11, 2016 and supported by RSF grant No 15-11-30007.The School will be held at the Euler International Mathematical Institute in Pesochnaya nab, d 10, St. Petersburg.
The instructors of the School include some of the leading international experts who are able to give exciting presentations to young scientists and university students. There is a limited number of grants that would provide financial support for accommodations and travelling expenses.
Deadline for registration is May 1, 2016. by May 1, 2016.
Conference board:1. Chairman
E.Korotyaev, (St. Petersburg),
A. Laptev (London),
S. Naboko (St. Petersburg),
A. Tsiganov (St. Petersburg),
Lectures and talks1) Anton Baranov, (Russia), Spectral synthesis for operators and systems
2) Alexander Kiselev (USA), Regularity and blow up in ideal fluid
3) Evgeny Korotyaev (Russia), Resonances and entire functions.
4) Sergei Kuksin (France-Russia), The long-time behavior of small-amplitude solutions for multidimensional hamiltonian PDEs under periodic boundary conditions.
5) Mark Malamud, (Ukraine), Schrodinger and Dirac operators with Β- interactions.
6) Andrei Mironov (Russia), The Baker-Akhiezer function and the Korteweg - de Vries equation.
7) Jacob Moller, (Denmark), Local Spectral Deformation.
8) Vladimir Peller (Russia-USA), Functions of operators and their perturbations.
9) Erik Skibsted, (Denmark), Stationary scattering theory on manifolds.
10) Stanislav Smirnov (Russia-Swizerland) (TBA).
11) Gunter Stolz, (USA), An introduction to the mathematics of the XY spin chain.
12) Tanya Suslina (Russia), Spectral Approach to Homogenization of Periodic Differential Operators.
13) Iskander Taimanov, (Russia), The Darboux-Moutard transformations.
14) Vitaly Tarasov, (Russia-USA), Quantum integrable models: Heisenberg spin chain and around.
15) Vyacheslav Yurko (Russia), Inverse spectral problems for differential operators.