All interested authors are invited
to submit full versions of their abstracts presented at the conference for inclusion to the Proceedings.
judgment on accepting the paper will be made by the Organizing Committee
following the recommendations of the referees.
We expect that one author authorizes or co-authorizes a single
paper and it will be sent to
not later than July 8, 2017. The authors also need to complete and sign the IEEE copyright form, which should be scanned and sent to the conference e-mail.
Proceedings of DD, starting from 1999, are available at IEEE Xplore
Papers should be in LaTeX. MS WORD documents cannot be accepted!
The requirements on the papers are as follows:
1. The paper should be written in good English.
2. The TeX-file should be prepared with documentclass procDDs.cls. (You may also download the sample file sample.zip; sectioning and referencing rules can be found there.)
3. The size of a paper is expected to be limited by 6 pages.
4. When writing math formulae please use the possibilities provided by AMS-LaTeX package (see AMS-LaTeX home page, AMS-LaTeX on CTAN, "Avoid eqnarray!" notes).
5. Figures, if any, should be in encapsulated postscript format (*.eps). If the files incorporate bitmaps (e.g. they are converted from jpeg), they should have a sufficiently high resolution (300–600 dpi). Please use \includegraphics command for inserting figures.