- SLIDES AND VIDEOS:
- Series of three talks "s-/t-/p-embeddings: state-of the-art of convergence results"
at the MFO mini-workshop (November 16-20, 2020).
Slides: part I, part II, part III
- "S-/t-embeddings and the Ising/bipartity dimer model on planar graphs"
(Random Geometry and Statistical Physics Seminar, November 12, 2020)
- "Bipartite dimer model and minimal surfaces in the Minkowski space"
UM-MSU Math Colloquium, September 1, 2020: slides
NOTE (September 2021): in this paper we prove the convergence of the gradients of the height correlation functions to those of the GFF on the relevant Lorentz-minimal surface (and not the convergence of these correlations themselves as it is presented on the slides; see Remark 1.5 in the aforementioned paper).
SEE ALSO: "Bipartite dimer model: t-embeddings of graphs and GFF on surfaces in the Minkowski space"
video, slides (FARF-IV, June 15, 2020, One world Fractals and Related Fields Seminar)
+ More-or-less the same talk under the name "Bipartite Dimer Model: Gaussian Free Field on Lorentz-minimal surfaces"
(Horowitz Seminar, Zoom@Tel-Aviv University, June 1st, 2020)
video, slides (Online conference on Statistical Mechanics, Integrable Systems and Probability, April 29, 2020)
[ First version @Simons Center for Geometry and Physics (March 9, 2020): video, slides ]
- "Informal[!!] discussion of the critical planar Ising model and s-embeddings" (Zoom @UHelsinki, 2020-05-21):
rough plan in .pdf; if you are interested to watch the recorded video (~2h), please send a request by E-mail
- "Perfect t-embeddings of bipartite planar graphs and the convergence to the GFF"
(BIRS workshop "Dimers, Ising Model, and their Interactions", Banff):
(see also preceding talks by Sanjay Ramassamy: link and Benoit Laslier: link).
- "Planar Ising model: from combinatorics to CFT and s-embeddings" (Virginia Integrable Probability Summer School 2019):
course page (TA: Mikhail Basok); video: lecture 1,
lecture 2, lecture 3,
- "Planar Ising model at criticality: state-of-the-art and perspectives"
(ICM2018, Rio de Janeiro, August 2018, "Analysis and Operator Algebras" & "Probability and Statistics" sections):
- "Tau-functions a la Dubedat and cylindrical events in the double-dimer model"
(ICMP2018, Montreal, July 2018, "Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics" session):
- "2D Ising model at criticality: correlations, interfaces, estimates"
(plenary talk at the 39th Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications (SPA2017), Moscow, July 2017):
- "2D Ising model: combinatorics, CFT/CLE description at criticality, [ and beyond... ]"
("Les probabilites de demain", 2eme edition (link), IHES, Bures-sur-Yvettes; 11 mai 2017):
- "Convergence of correlations in the 2D Ising model: primary fields and the stress-energy tensor"
("Quantum integrable systems, conformal field theories and stochastic processes" (link), IESC Cargese;
"Condensed Matter and Critical Phenomena" (link), INFN Frascati; September 2016):
- "2D Ising model: correlations via boundary value problems"
(invited talk at the 7ECM (link), Berlin, July 2016):
- "Discrete complex analysis techniques and the 2D Ising model"
(Fields Medal Symposium "Complex Analysis meets Statistical Physics'' in honour of Stanislav Smirnov
(link), Toronto, 2015):
- "2D Ising model: s-holomorphicity and correlation functions"
(Charles River Lectures on Probability Theory and Related Topics
(link), Cambridge MA, 2015):
- "From 2D lattice models to conformal geometry and CFT"
(SwissMAP annual meeting (link), Engelberg, 2015):
- "2D Ising model at and near criticality: what we can prove and what we still would like to understand"
(Colloquium talk at several places, 2014/2015): slides (ENS Paris, May 2015)
(ITS Colloquium, ETH Zurich, December 2014)
- "Scaling limits of critical Ising correlation functions in planar domains"
(Isaac Newton Institute Workshop "Conformally Invariant Scaling Limits" (link), Cambridge, 2015):
- "Discrete stress energy tensor in the O(n) loop model and the corresponding convergence result for O(1)"
(BIRS Workshop "Probability on Trees and Planar Graphs" (link), Banff, 2014):
- "Double-sided estimates of hitting probabilities in discrete planar domains"
("Russian-Chinese Seminar on Asymptotic Methods in Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics"
(link), St.Petersburg, 2013): pdf
- "Spin correlations in the planar Ising model via fermionic observables"
("Conformal geometry" program (link)
at SCGP, Stony Brook, 2013): video available (part 1,
- "Conformal invariance of spin correlations in the planar Ising model"
("Conformal Invariance, Discrete Holomorphicity and Integrability"
(link), Helsinki University, 2012): pdf
(Workshop "Statistical Mechanics and Conformal Invariance"
(link), MSRI, Berkeley, 2012):
- "Факторизация дискретной гармонической меры и дискретная оценка Бёрлинга для случайного блуждания"
(зимняя сессия МИАН-ПОМИ "Вероятность и функциональный анализ", МИАН, Москва, 2012):
- "Conformal invariance in the critical Ising model: interfaces and correlations"
(French-Russian Conference "Random Processes, Conformal Field Theory and Integrable Systems - 2011"
- "Critical 2D Ising model: convergence of interfaces and universality"
(Institute of Mathematical Statistics Meeting IMS 2010, Gothenburg):
- "Crossing probabilities in the critical 2D Ising model"
(Conformal Methods in Analysis and Dynamics
CODY 2010, Seillac):
- "Universality and conformal invariance
in the 2D critical Ising model"
(Stochastic Processes and Applications SPA 2009, Berlin):
- "Weyl-Titchmarsh functions of vector-valued Sturm-Liouville
operators on the unit interval"
(International Conference in Spectral Theory dedicated to the memory of
M.Sh.Birman, St.Petersburg 2009): pdf
- "Конформная инвариантность и универсальность критической
двумерной модели Изинга, и дискретный комплексный анализ"
(Московское Математическое Общество, 19.05.09 (полная версия)):
"Convergence of discrete harmonic functions and
the conformal invariance in (critical) lattice models
on isoradial graphs"
(Geometry and Integrability Obergurgl 2008): pdf
Mini-course "SLE and conformal invariance for critical Ising model"
3rd La Pietra Week in Probability (2008)):
Lecture 1 (0.7M);
Lecture 2 (6M);
Lecture 3b (3.3M).
The second half given by Stanislav Smirnov (Geneva) is available here:
Lecture 3a (0.2M);
Lecture 4 (13M);
Lecture 5 (20M).
Back to main page
Вернуться на главную страницу